Future Utopia by Ana Yael
- A series of exclusive signed prints titled Future Utopia, visualising the artist's ideal future. A collaboration with award winning Studio PI.
- Born in Argentina, Ana was brought up in Barcelona and attended the city’s Escola Massana Art and Design Centre. Working in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Catalan, she has illustrated for books and several international titles including Mr Porter, The Observer, The Scientist, Forbes and Oprah Magazine. Her approach to illustration is conceptual and much of her recent work has explored political, philosophical, and social issues.
- "We don’t know what the future will be, we will have to discover all step by step.” Ana Yael
- Commissioned by Alice Made This, each piece is a signed limited edition by the artist.
- 100% of the profits are shared equally between artist and the AMT Youth Programme.
- This unique series uses Fine Art Giclée Printing in an archival print quality on a Fine Art Trade Guild approved responsible Hemp blend paper (acid free, lignin free and free from OBAs). It has a lovely smooth surface texture with a natural white tone.
- 290gsm Hemp, natural white Paper. Available in A1, A2, A3 & A4.
- A4 & A3 prints are board-mounted and sent flat. A2 & A1 prints are carefully rolled, wrapped in acid free tissue and packed in an artist’s postal tube.
Learn more about the AMT Youth Programme here
Learn more about Studio PI here