At Alice Made This we are passionate about creating products that are socially and environmentally responsible. We take pride in designing, developing, sourcing, producing and crafting locally.
- We map the traceability of our raw materials. We meet regularly with our suppliers and are committed to building full transparency of our supply chain down to raw-material level.
- We endeavour to source and use sustainable raw materials.
- We design our products to work with and optimise the process by which they are made.
- Our metals are all recyclable.
- Our production waste is recycled back into the raw materials.
- Our precious metal can all be smelted back down and re-used in their raw form.
- Our blasting and patina processes are performed locally in the UK and take place in well-ventilated and enclosed rooms. They (along with all of our manufacturing processes) adhere to necessary health and safety legislation.
- Our packaging materials are 100% recyclable, decomposable and acid free. We avoid plastic. All of our boxes have a card core, designed to be protective, responsible and considered.
We will continually -
- improve our environmental performance.
- manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- have responsibility as a leading brand value.
- source and use sustainable raw materials.