We are excited to open the 2023 applications for the AMT Youth Programme. Now in its third year the programme continues to go from strength to strength.
The AMT Youth Programme was set up in 2021 to support young people aged 16-18 to gain experience, opportunities, and resources in the creative industries. We continue to drive this purpose.
The programme aims to give:
- Confidence and understanding in the breadth of opportunity across the creative industries.
- Access to a network of creative professionals that can drive talent and passion to reach its true potential.
The programme is dedicated to young people from African and Caribbean descent, based in South East London.
The AMT Youth Programme continues its three areas of focus.
WORK EXPERIENCE. Young creative’s pair with our industry Partners where they shadow and experience creativity in the workplace. AMTYP covers all expenses for work experience.
GRANTS. Young Creative’s receive up to £500 in the form of creative training, equipment or resources, to allow them to self-drive their creative interests further.
NETWORKING. Talks, workshops, meet-and-greets & studio tours with our partners and their extensive networks are offered. These are personable, free and unlimited to attend for the alumni.
The AMT Youth Programme is all about the people!
- TEAM. AMTYP is set up by Alice Made This. With a team of 5 AMTYP directors, a programme manager, and a network of advisors to support us, we all give time and energy to drive the programme forward.
- PARTNERS. We are very proud to have a wonderful set of partners who are all excited and delighted to be involved with AMTYP.
- YOUNG CREATIVES. Growing year on year, AMTYP young creatives get to explore the creative industries, build their networks and enjoy some creative insights.
Here are some of the companies we work with...
This programme only exists because of generous donations from corporate sponsors. Funding the programme is the key to its success!
More funding = the more Work Experience weeks can be subsidised + the more grants we can offer = the more young people can come through the programme.
It is that simple!
Funding is gathered through:
- The generosity of corporate companies, trusts, grants + our partners
- The AMTYP Shop. AMT customers can give and get. Find out which products give their profits to the programme here.
2023 applications are now closed and will reopen in Spring 2024. Hear from our 2022 Young Creatives about their experience last year.