Illustration by Ngadi Smart.
Thank you for your interest in the AMT Youth Programme. Applications for this year’s candidates are now closed. Applications for next year will reopen in Spring 2024.
Successful applicants to the programme will receive:
- A minimum of one week’s work experience, tailored to your interests.
- The chance to receive a grant of up to £500 in the form of creative training, equipment, or resources.
- Travel expenses to and from your work experience + a lunch allowance.
- Access to an on-going calendar of events for the AMTYP alumni (all past and current candidates have access to this).
- Be aged 16, 17 or 18 years old at the time of applying.
- Live or study in South East London.
- Be a UK resident.
- Be able to commit to AMT Youth Programme Schedule below.
Schedule for 2024:
- Applications open March - April 2024
- May 2024 - Interviews (in person/online)
- June to October 2024 - A week of Work Experience, arranged with our partners & on an individual basis.
- September 2024 - Grant requests to be submitted (we are on hand to help with these).
- October 2024 - Grants will be awarded and distributed.
- The application deadline will be announced in Spring 2024. It is advisable to submit your application ASAP. We have a limited number of spaces available on the programme.
- Before submitting your application, we encourage you to find out more about the AMT Youth Programme on our About page.
- The application form will ask you a few questions about yourself and your interests as well ask you to upload a piece of work that you are proud of. This could be an image, a video or a sound file. Please have this ready before starting your application form.
A few words from our AMTYP Alumni.