July 02, 2013
Here are our Top 5 Highlights of London Collections : Men SS14 in reverse order
5. Victoria House – Being positioned within the beautiful setting that was Victoria House in Bloomsbury.
4. Sandwiched between two fab brands. My neighbours were the lovely Marwood and Diego Vanassibara… twas a pleasure!
3. Delicious Hazelnut ice-cream courtesy of Mr Porter – Thank you very much. I managed to restrain myself to one only somehow!
2. Agi & Sam show – out with the owls! A bold and brilliant collection, inspired by transport in London, was lovely and was watched by their owls dressed in Agi and Sam for Topman.
1. Mr David James Gandy – a cheeky visit to request a pair of Dawson Steel cufflinks made my day and most of the ladies near by! Check out what he thought of the show over at Vogue here!